After covering the best Samsung phones that are coming in 2015, today PhonesMag decided to cover all the new upcoming Samsung phones either in 2015 or 2016. This post about upcoming Samsung phones or smartphones will include all the new Samsung phones, low range, mid range and high range smartphones from Samsung, these phone would be covered by specifications and some crucial information also price if it is fundamental as well. At any rate, If you are willing to have enough information about what Samsung is about to release or in other words what are the upcoming Samsung phones, you are in the right position. Let’s start discovering.
Do not miss:
Galaxy S6 Edge+
It is very expected to see the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge at the end of 2015, but there is no official date release confirmation yet, and it is expected to be released besides the Galaxy Note 5 as well. This best Samsung smartphone is a very sophisticated version of the ordinary Galaxy S6 Edge which will have a lot of option, mainly the QWERTY keyboard and more spectacular specifications, to know more specifications see below:
- Size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- OS: Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop)
- Internal Storage: 32 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
Galaxy Note 5
Even though the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are the tremendous hit of Samsung currently, but there is something more powerful coming out within the new Samsung phones coming out or upcoming Verizon phones collection that made by PhonesMag, Anyway, its specs are spectacular. Let’s discover them as well.
Galaxy Note 5 specifications:
- Battery: 3400 – 3900 mAh non-removable battery
- Camera Features: Optical image stabilization, auto focus, auto zoom, CMOS image sensor
- Camera – Front: 5 MP
- Camera – Rear: 23 MP
- Features: Geo-tagging, gestures, haptic feedback, high dynamic range, LED,
- Memory: 16, 32, and 64 GB internal memory and expandable to 128 GB
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop Operating System
- Price: $1100 USD
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon Qualcomm 2.9 ghz processor with four A-57 and four A-53 cores
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Screen Display: 5.7” Super Amoled 4K screen display with ppi over 600
- Sensors: Accelerometer, barometer, compass, gyroscope, HR, humidity, SAO2, temperature
These were the major specifications of Galaxy Note 5.
NB: This post is always updating, keep in touch with it because we still have a lot of new upcoming Samsung phones.